The best way to market yourself to an Investment Bank is to build up your brand early with the right kinds of experiences so you can promote yourself in a way that resonates with Investment Banking recruiters. Your brand is formed from your written application, your appearance on digital platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and blogs and the impression you make in person.
Before an interviewer even sees you, they have an impression of what you may be like from:
- Your resume, cover letter, LinkedIn profile, and e-mail correspondence
- Your past professional experiences, work history, and background
- The school you attended and your academic performance
- Your digital self (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- What others may say about you to that interviewer
After they meet you, they’ll have formed an impression about you based on:
- Your appearance
- The tone of your voice
- How well you articulate your answers
- How motivated you are
- How well you work with others
- How well you show leadership potential or take initiative
By understanding the importance of how your brand influences Investment Banking decision-makers and hiring-managers, your Write Resume career expert will help position you so that you can discover your talents, values and purpose to attract people who want what you do in the way that you do it. Are you more Gordon Gekko or Bud Fox? A Wolf of Wall Street or a Barbarian at the Gate? We know how to brand you so that you fit in and stand out, maximizing your chances of getting selected to interview.
To get started, simply choose one of our Services or download one of our Free Guides…