One of the biggest fears clients face when applying for a position in Investment Banking is the intimidation of the application process. You can understand why. Unlike any other profession, the successful applicant has to go through many obstacles to before he can call himself a banker.
All candidates will need to:
- Be selected for an interview against hundreds of candidates
- Impress HR recruiters to earn first round interviews
- Perform well socially at cocktail hours and dinner events
- Handle quantitative, fit, stress, and case-based interviews
- Succeed on “Superdays” with several firms (top candidates should expect interviews at multiple banks)